DSE Investors
You must login to participate in the discussion. If you're not a registered member you cant participate in the discussion. It takes only minutes to register. Its easy and free.
DSE Investors

DSE Investors forum for discussion. The freedom of association and thoughts and speech is ensured by our constitution. So feel free to express your ideas, opinion and thoughts through this forum.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» DSE Membership for Sale
Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:45 am by stockbroker

» DSE Membership for Sale
Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:44 am by stockbroker

» DSE Memerbship for SALE
Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:43 am by stockbroker

» Put your opinion about tomorrow
Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:02 am by selimbd

» What will you buy tomorrow?
Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:59 am by selimbd

» Investment for next trade day (4 July 2010)
Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:45 am by faridchy

» hi everybody
Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:10 am by Akbor Ali

» Welcome to DSEInvestors
Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:21 pm by black2006

» Mamun
Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:00 pm by lui_lui

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Others
Affiliates
</a>
 

Share | 
 

 SUMITPOWER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tingoyenda

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: SUMITPOWER   Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:14 pm

The company has informed that it has received Notification of Award (NOA) from Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB) on June 06, 2010 for the supply of electricity on rental basis for 5 years at Madanganj, Narayanganj for a net electric power generation capacity of 102 MW. As per Price Sensitive Information published on October 30, 2009, the project will be implemented through a new special purpose company-Summit Narayanganj Power Limited where 55% shares is held by Summit Power Limited and the remaining 45% by Summit Industrial & Mercantile Corporation (Pvt.) Ltd.
Back to top Go down
 
SUMITPOWER
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DSE Investors :: Company Disclosure :: Price Sensitive Disclosures and News-
Jump to: